Thread: Need Gay Phone Sex Programs...

How long have you been gay?

Need Gay Phone Sex Programs...

If anyone has a program that pays & converts let me know. I'll be happy to sign up under your link.

:sunny:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Are you looking for phone sex numbers or paysites optimized for cell phone browsers?

One i can help you with, the other i cant

Regards,

Lee

We may be able to help you with our affiliate program. We offer solutions and content for both straight and gay.

We are experts in the mobile adult industry and help companies: convert/monetize their mobile traffic; mobilize their contents and also offer mobile up-sell products such as live mobile webcam chat. We can distribute content on over 8000 handsets and provide on-click billing (SMS Premium) in over 25 countries.

Hit me up if you need more information

Regards
    Fabio | ICQ: 569276861 | fabio [at] sexgoesmobile [dot] com | www.sexgoesmobile.com

looking for coventional phone sex like niteflirt.com and the like. don't make a difference if it's mobile or landline.

Thank you for clarifying.. unfortunately we don't offer these type of services. Good luck in your search...

Fabio
    Fabio | ICQ: 569276861 | fabio [at] sexgoesmobile [dot] com | www.sexgoesmobile.com