Hey everyone!

I've got some big news that I'm very excited to announce! Dedico has unveiled its new Nehalem based line of next generation servers to take your business to the next level.

You've all been reading about how Nehalem based servers are slaughtering Harpertowns on the benchmarks, so Dedico decided to put together a few highly affordable Nehalem packages to let you take your first step into this cutting edge server environment.

These servers will allow you to consolidate your current IT buildout by 25-75% (depending on what caliber of server you're currently using) and drastically reduce your management overhead while enjoying the peace of mind of having fully warrantied, brand new hardware working for you.

Additionally, all servers in the Dedico Nehalem line come with KVMoIP, so you can have FULL CONSOLE LEVEL ACCESS to your server 24/7 - from anywhere in the world - via an easy to use Java applet! Combined with the standard Remote Reboot functionality built into the Dedico customer portal, you will experience unprecedented access to your server!

This said, I am proud to introduce our first three Nehalem based server packages!

Nehalem Package 1

QuadCore Xeon (Gainestown) e5504 @ 2.0ghz

6GB DDR3-ECC

2x1TB SATA (Raid-1)

2x1000mbps NIC

FREE KVMoIP

FREE Remote Reboot

FULL Management

FREE Server Migration

With:

50mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $499/mo

100mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $699/mo

250mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $1299/mo

500mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $2299/mo

1gbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $4299/mo

Nehalem Package 2

QuadCore Xeon (Gainestown) e5504 @ 2.0ghz

6GB DDR3-ECC

2x146GB 15k SAS (Raid-1)

2x1000mbps NIC

FREE KVMoIP

FREE Remote Reboot

FULL Management

FREE Server Migration

With:

50mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $549/mo

100mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $749/mo

250mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $1349/mo

500mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $2349/mo

1gbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $4349/mo

Nehalem Package 3

Dual QuadCore Xeon (Gainestown) e5504 @ 2.0ghz

12GB DDR3-ECC

4x146GB 15k SAS (Raid-5)

2x1000mbps NIC

FREE KVMoIP

FREE Remote Reboot

FULL Management

FREE Server Migration

With:

50mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $699/mo

100mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $899/mo

250mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $1499/mo

500mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $2499/mo

1gbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth for $4499/mo

All server packages come with your choice of any software you need, all 100% FREE in this promotion also, including:

cPanel

Plesk

DirectAdmin

We can also preload your server with:

phpMyadmin

Webmin

AWStats

Webalizer

MRTG

If you need any industry specific software like ATX, ST, NATs, etc. installed - we're also more than happy to help!

If you have any questions, or would like to put one of these bad boys to the test, please feel free to contact me at your convenience, and find out why Dedico is the fastest growing name in adult hosting!

41819490 or roy@dedico.com