Thread: Killer Headache...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Killer Headache...

So since around 10pm last night ive had a killer headache and i just cant seem to get rid of it, any suggestions other than popping more Tylenol or Advil on how i can get rid of this sucker?

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I had something like a mild flu last week that started with a nasty headache.

I was joking that it was the swine flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    So since around 10pm last night ive had a killer headache and i just cant seem to get rid of it, any suggestions other than popping more Tylenol or Advil on how i can get rid of this sucker?

Regards,

Lee

You eat something with MSG in it??!?

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Lee
    I hope that your headache is better.

As a (former) emergency medical person it is scarry to hear (read) anyone say that they have a "killer headache" as there are some headaches that are serrious medical problems that require immediate attention.
    If your headache is the worse you've ever had, had a sudden onset, has any associated symptoms like blurry vision, vomiting, nausia, pale, cool, or sweaty skin, rapid heartbeat, or dizziness, or if you have had any recent head trauma or take any anti clotting drugs including aspirin you should go see your doctor ASAP.

Not that a webmaster forum is the place to get or give medical advice. The main thing is to get better soon and I hope you are feeling better.