Quote Originally Posted by DirtyNick View Post
You don't really want Google or any other search engines using your warning text as part of you description which I see happen alot or if there is no other copy you description will only be the warning message
Please correct this if it isn't true. I'm pretty sure that the title and description meta tags are used to list your site in the search engines, at least Google.

Even if not, the Warning doesn't have to be the very first thing on the page, just preferably visible near the top of of the page. So what comes before the warning should be enough to fill up the limited space in a search engine site description.

I was thinking more about the pic for the warning idea, which is very clever. It think it is a good idea. But I tend to be more cautious. I use alt tags for pics, mainly to make use of a SE opportunity, but also because they were made for people who are visually impaired. OK...what would a visually impaired person want to visit an adult site (which is mostly visual) for? Setting that good question aside, still it is an adult site, and the warning is really there for people who shouldn't or wouldn't want to visit such a site no matter how well or poor their vision is. In this sense, an alt tag description of the same warning would be made to cover all people, thus making the pic unnecessary. But it still is a clever idea. Just doesn't really cover all people going to the site, and it probably should.