Thread: Is Anyone Accpeting Online Checks For Memberships?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Is Anyone Accpeting Online Checks For Memberships?

I was curious to find out who is still accepting online checks at the moment for paysite memberships, is this a payment method you are currently using and if so, who are you processing them through?

We're looking at ways of generating additional revenue streams for some of our affiliate programs and we havent really accepted checks in a long time, was just wondering if there are still issues getting them paid and also how popular they actually are as a payment method by surfers?

Does the additional realized income generated from checks outweigh the amount of check payments returned?

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    we offer it as an option, but I can't remember the last time someone signed up using it

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Agree with Jimmy.
    I stopped taking them realizing that about 60% or more don't clear.

I've been looking for new sponsors lately and have noticed a number of sites that do take check as a payment type.

My personal favorite is Choas Men who will let you mail a paper check and after it clears will e-mail you a password good for 30 days.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    yes,
    bounce bounce bounce

Last time I tried cheques was just over a year ago, you can see the results here: http://www.gaydemon.biz/showthread.p...ghlight=cheque
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    WTS processes ACH (US) for over 12 years. Our authentication process result in aprox. 90% settlement rate on accepted transactions.
    A merchant should expect about 8%-10% in new revenues from existing traffic.

Please give me a call at 800-569-8650 and I can answer any questions.
    Isaac Kattan
    V.P. Sales
    Web Transaction Services, Inc.
    www.ACHdebit.com www.WTSeu.com

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I was curious to find out who is still accepting online checks at the moment for paysite memberships, is this a payment method you are currently using and if so, who are you processing them through?

We're looking at ways of generating additional revenue streams for some of our affiliate programs and we havent really accepted checks in a long time, was just wondering if there are still issues getting them paid and also how popular they actually are as a payment method by surfers?

Does the additional realized income generated from checks outweigh the amount of check payments returned?

Regards,

Lee
    Hi Lee,

We have hundreds of merchants that process checks through us as an option and even better to cascade from a credit card decline. Our rates are great too. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more.

Thanks, Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post
    BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Jimmy
    It seriously amazes me how many webmasters are deathly afraid of a surfer getting a "free ride" and don't take check signups because of it. Even if the return rate is 20%, the other 80% is additional money you wouldn't have had in the first place. There's no possible way the 20% of checks that didn't clear used up enough bandwidth to eat your profit off the other 80%. None of the big programs have stopped taking checks. Maybe you should think about why that's the case.

Let's get some Q & A going on here... Now tell me, why are you leaving money on the table?!
    Isaac Kattan
    V.P. Sales
    Web Transaction Services, Inc.
    www.ACHdebit.com www.WTSeu.com

Lee, instead of asking, maybe you should do what I did, start accepting cheques on your sites and then report back after a 1-month test. Its been a year since my test and given the financial issues things may have changed. Its prolly the only way you will find out if it will work for you too!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Lee, instead of asking, maybe you should do what I did, start accepting cheques on your sites and then report back after a 1-month test. Its been a year since my test and given the financial issues things may have changed. Its prolly the only way you will find out if it will work for you too!
    I agree - just add it and test it out.

Most of the processors have alternate payment methods with decent results (or we wouldn't offer them ) Online Checks, EU Debit, DirectPay EU and Latin America, are all viable options.

QUESTION: Those that offer checks, or other forms - do you offer checks as a secondary option after a declined card (as Mitch mentioned) or as one of your initial payment options upfront?
    Gary
    CCBill