Thread: Landlines / Cell Phone Plans - Do You Have Biz Or Personal?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Landlines / Cell Phone Plans - Do You Have Biz Or Personal?

With your current landline or cell phone plans, are you using personal plans or business specific plans?

Ive been checking out a couple of different carriers today for some cell phone stuff and im not really seeing why anyone would go with the business lines over personal lines as they seem to cost a LOT more for what you actually get with them most.

Regards,

Lee

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Personal cell plan and then I just write it off as a business expense on my taxes. I think you have to activate like 5 or more lines to qualify for a business account. Each carrier varies.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I have a personal plan with verizon that has 1500 minutes, fee nights/weekends, free in network calls, and 3 lines. I use 1 phone for personal calls and the other for business. land lines are so expensive for what you get. Unless you need to fax or call 911 a lot, you probably don't need a landline. With some of the new smart phones with browsers, e-mail, apps, and so on the mobile phones are incredible for business users.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMPaul View Post
    I have a personal plan with verizon that has 1500 minutes, fee nights/weekends, free in network calls, and 3 lines. I use 1 phone for personal calls and the other for business. land lines are so expensive for what you get. Unless you need to fax or call 911 a lot, you probably don't need a landline. With some of the new smart phones with browsers, e-mail, apps, and so on the mobile phones are incredible for business users.
    Totally agree!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I have sprint and its under my buiness name, I have to 100 a month plan unlimited

I don't have a landline (who needs one anymore???), my mobile contract is in my personal name but has all the bells and whistles from when I needed it for hosting support. I never bothered changing it as it only costs $15/mo
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I used to have 3 landlines, but I cut back to just one... the one my toll-free number rings into. Last time we had a big storm and the power failed, I was glad I had a landline. The phones were still working. Cell service was out for hours.

I have one cell phone line for business and it's on a personal plan that I deduct every year on taxes as a business expense.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Our land-line is cable - bundled with our Cogeco IP package (unlimited no-charge LD all over North America) - and we write-off a portion of the expense on our company.

We're also on a corporate family plan through Rogers for our cells. Unlimited calls between cells, free weekends, 200 mins./mnth - but we don't write the cell plan off on the biz.
    Kastle Archives Productions Inc. (est. 1999)
    http://www.ScruntsMaleBDSM.com
    Male bondage & fetish photography

i have biz line