Thread: how do feeds work please?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how do feeds work please?

i see a lot of paysites that have feeds in them at the moment like the eltire gay feeds from webmaster central how do these things work do you pay for each feed or do you pay for bandwidth and stuff?

also am i allowed to use these feeds on my free sites or are they just for using on paysite members areas?

this depends on the feed providers terms and your package, but generally you are allowed to use any/all of the feeds for any/all of your websites and you get charged a monthly usage fee. The fee includes a fixed amount of bandwidth and if you go over there are overage fees, and as you grow you bump up your minimum commitment and get better per-gig rates.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You would use these inside a paysite member area.

feeds are for the member area only. otherwise the bandwidth bill would be astronomical and the feeds would be grossly overexposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    i see a lot of paysites that have feeds in them at the moment like the eltire gay feeds from webmaster central how do these things work do you pay for each feed or do you pay for bandwidth and stuff?

also am i allowed to use these feeds on my free sites or are they just for using on paysite members areas?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If you want to add 'feeds' to AEN/AVS or free sites, use a vod provider like AEBN where you'll actually make money from the streaming movies

Regards,

Lee

those aren't exactly feeds, of course, but they will give your surfers short free daily videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If you want to add 'feeds' to AEN/AVS or free sites, use a vod provider like AEBN where you'll actually make money from the streaming movies

Regards,

Lee