Thread: how much money does a tube site make?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how much money does a tube site make?

i am thinking about building a tube site using hosted content from some of my sponsors that have hosted movies using wmv and flash and i wondered how much do you think tube sites make when matched up with other types of site like tgps and directory sites do you think having a tube site is a good idea or not?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well speaking purely on my experience with GayTubeAccess, which is a fully paid tube style paysite, we broke even on the site after just 2 weeks of it being launched so there is money to be made however, a lot of tube site owners i speak with say conversion ratios are MUCH higher on tube traffic than more traditional methods of traffic generation.

If you are only going to be using hosted content from other programs on the tube you want to build id say go for it and give it a try, bandwidth usage for you should be very minimal.

Regards,

Lee

I think that tube sites are the new TGP, just like blogs are the new freesite. TGP traffic has always been about pushing large quantities and tight margins, and thats pretty much where tubes are going now.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com