Thread: Canada here I come

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Canada here I come

Ok some of you know about me and my husband and some of you know how sick I have been. Well I hope to be there next weekend to heal and live at lest the next month stress free live.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:sunny:

awesome, have a good time and be well!!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    luke
    I'm trying, but its really hard and I do mean hard going throw what I have been all by myself, I found out about my sister and brother

so I'll be in the i guess the north east of canada, hope i can make the 14 hours in a car?????????????????????????

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Please do take care of yourself and relax as much as you can until you're all better.

I'm so happy to hear that you're finally getting a ride to Canada to be with Eric. You just relax and get well!

hi paul
    thanks im going to try, but still stressed out over money

Bec
    we both know this is what I needed, maybe now I can heal and heal faster under erics iron hand oo

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    hey have a good time relaxing in quiet Canada! I just luv it here! Where are you going?
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

ill be in the north east right above halifax