Thread: NATs Sponsors ARE Shaving Your Sales...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

NATs Sponsors ARE Shaving Your Sales...

http://www.gfyboard.com/showthread.php?t=927893&page=2

Any NATs based affiliate program that is using Intellichat on their join pages as an 'exit' if the surfer does not join immediately, is actually getting credited for any sales made through their chat console... NOT the affiliate who sent that surfer.

In other words, if the surfer clicks the 'click to join' link on the Intellichat box, Intellichats cookie overwrites yours.

Another method thats NATs program owners can use to shave legitimate sales from affiliates and give those sales to someone else, simply by having your cookie overwritten!

The fucked up thing?..... There are a LOT of affiliate programs using this Intellichat system right now so check those join pages!

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Do those using NATS have the option to allow the affiliate code to be carried through? Or is it just a perk for them, in using NATS? Are they even aware of this feature, and of the code being overwritten? :innocent:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    We just took a look at Intell-i-chat and are considering using their service. What was explained to me is that Intel-i-chat and affiliate would split the PPS. So, if a program normally pays $30 pps they affiliate would get $15 and intelichat would get $15 too.

As for shaving, that is just not accurate. Sure, the affiliate is getting only 50% of the PPS, but 50% of $30 is better than 100% of nothing. Eitherway, the program is still paying the entire PPS.

And for those that will say, well what about the people who leave and come back, i should get 100%. The answer is you will as long as the surfer didn't click the join link in the intelichat window. And if he did click the intelichat join link, the bottom line is this is about trying to 'reclaim' joins. The idea is you're making more money overall because of intelichat.

In life, very rarely is there ever ONLY an upside. In life, there are usually some negatives to any situation. You decide to proceed if the good outwieghs the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by djdez View Post
    As for shaving, that is just not accurate. Sure, the affiliate is getting only 50% of the PPS, but 50% of $30 is better than 100% of nothing. Eitherway, the program is still paying the entire PPS.
    If you are telling an affiliate they will be getting paid $30 for each sale they send... And they dont make that, it IS shaving, you are not giving the affiliate what you promised them.... PERIOD!

That would be like me telling Condom Cash affiliates they will make 50% of all sales but only giving them 50% on half the sales they send, and the others giving them 10%, that isnt what my affiliates signed up for, it isnt how i would do business with any program either $0.02

Regards,

Lee

So can't you guys offer a link with intellichat and one without? Like a console/no console option?

blah blah blah...
    can someone post a link to an "intellichat" join page?

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If you are telling an affiliate they will be getting paid $30 for each sale they send... And they dont make that, it IS shaving, you are not giving the affiliate what you promised them.... PERIOD!

Regards,

Lee
    I would think most affiliates are not short-sighted. if they would normally make 8 sales...but with intelichat they made 8 sales at the full PPS and 2 sales that were reclaimed with intelichat at 50% of pps rate... I would like to think that most affiliates would be happy they made more money. I know I would...period. 2 exclamation points!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    So can't you guys offer a link with intellichat and one without? Like a console/no console option?
    Again, this is something that I just looked at last week and haven't investigated further. But I don't see any reason why we couldn't. Or at the least allow affiliates to ask to have it removed from their links.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Yeah i think that would be a good way to at least let affiliates know they wont be making the full whack on what they are expecting to be paid per signup.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    sorry but no

I paid for my own traffic, why would I split it with these douches? When I say no-popup and no trial I mean it, if I wanted to offer it I would pick the trials link.

If a program can put a chat box, they can have MY links show up when someone backs out of the sign up page.

Besides not everyone backing out of the signup page is a lost sale, some people go back to the tour

I bumped into a page with that chat, and it looked like all there was to it is a fake-ish looking chat bot with links to a signup page with a trial

Lame.

If a sponsor will let these guys in, why not let affiliates choose chat or no chat, or have us decide to offer trials after a back out. Or even better, where to send that traffic if they don't buy.

I Blog Naked

That Sucks

That sucks, A few of my favorite sites recently changed to NATS, I prefer CCBill over any of the other processors and wish every site used them, there are alot of other good guys out their like BadPuppy, Big Cash Sociey, DHD, Epoch, and lots more, but when a site goes from CCBill to NATS I don't seem to get many sales with them any more, and eventually phase em out.