Thread: Fatcockcash will be officially launching this week (pre proposal launch)

How long have you been gay?

Fatcockcash will be officially launching this week (pre proposal launch)

Fatcockcash pre launch proposal

I will be launching fatcockcash this week 2 tier affiliate program in which the consumer gets a standard rate promo at $29.99 per month includes (unlimited downloads uploads communtiy access blogs and a premuium members area in which they will receive access to our DVD collection and 10 mins free private chat on our cam site) livefratcam dot com ( The webmaster tab has not been pointed yet cause im still waiting on some graphics) so if your interested as a webmaster please contact me! i can post URL's yet

Your affiliates under you will be pushing this package in which they receive 50% pps (pay per sign up) 1st month and 30% recurring monthly

Affiliate percentages for wembaster referls is 50% 1st month 30% lifetime rev.
    Affiliate payouts bi weekly via check or bank wire.

please tell me what you think about the sites direction and if your interested in being a part of fatcockcash ket me know were looking forward to the launch!

please hit me up on icq for any details or questions thanks!

bj@dgnr8llc.com
    50%pps 30% lifetime rev.
    Webmaster referal 50% rev.first month 30% lifetime rev.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    your main website is broken fatcockcash.com it is only showing a test apache page right now just wanted to let you know!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    BJ,

If you dont mind me asking, what script are you using to run your tube site?

Regards,

Lee