New Teen Site, Bonus Payouts Cash giveaway in This Thread

Introducing Teen Stars Only!

I am very excited to introduce Royal Cash's newest Teen Hardcore pay site TEEN STARS ONLY! I have been anticipating this for weeks and now is my chance to brag on this very hot site. With test traffic that we have sent to it, coming from select sources and from our own upsells it had a 2 week ratio (ending yesterday) of 1:89 for uniques and 1:2 on join page. That's fucking awesome! This site simply rocks and while we expect the ratio to drop off slightly when it has traffic from all sources, this is an amazing start. Promote it right now!

To kick TEEN STARS ONLY off the right way we are offering a little giveaway for our affiliates, and this is for sales on ANY of our great converting websites;

# Send 200 sales between 2009-1-09-16 and 2009-09-30 = $1,200
# Send 100 sales between 2009-1-09-16 and 2009-09-30 = $600
# Send 50 sales between 2009-1-09-16 and 2009-09-30 = $300

Any active affiliate that sends 1 sale during the same time period will be automatically entered into a random drawing for 5 $100 bonuses.

We have also created a brand new design for the FHGs for iTeenVideo, Teen Sex Movs and Teen Sex Mania because fresh looks means even more sales! This week's Free Hosted Galleries are for I Teen Video, ATMovs, Home Toy Teens, Teen Sex Movs & Teen Sex Mania. Great new FHGs for this week, make sure you check out the galleries for Teen Sex Movs, those cuties are extra sweet. Sure to make you some great sales..

Royal Cash - The King of Teen

Have a great and profitable week!