Thread: First Gay Couple to be on Newlywed Game

First Gay Couple to be on Newlywed Game

Not only is The Newlywed Game hosting its first ever gay couple. It's hosting its first ever gay celebrity couple. At least, one of them is a pretty well-known celebrity. George "Mr. Sulu" Takei and his partner Brad Altman will be appearing on the program. Although they've been together for over 20 years, they were only legally married last year (before all that Proposition 8 hoopla nullified gay marriage in California).

In case nobody remembers the rules to game: each partner is given a question about the relationship without the other partner present. If each member of the couple give the same answer, they win points. Considering that they've been together for 20 years, somebody is going to be pretty pissed off if one or the other gives a different answer to the same question. Hopefully it won't lead to a divorce. The most interesting answers in the game will come from any question about "making whoopee".

Article with Pic of happy couple: http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/09/17/th...er-gay-couple/

George Takei is really putting himself out there now and I think it's great! What a kick in the pants!

I wouldn't be surprised if all the other couples have been together just as long and it was a special episode as Newlyweds is obviously milking this strictly for PR.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Hope it will continue with non-celebrities. I mean right now. Someday it will if the show survives long enough.