Thread: how long do you take off?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how long do you take off?

when you are working for yourself how long do you think you can take off from working and not have to worry about stuff if you do not have a computer with you like if you go on a boat crusie or something like that?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I think 1-2 weeks i could survive wihout a computer
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    laptops/internet cafe's have become the new "public phone" , you can find them almost everywhere so it's not impossible to be "disconnected" unless you want to be.

I can go 1 - 2 weeks also.

jim

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I can go a week away without having to touch a computer, after that i start getting the DTs

Regards,

Lee

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Lace's Avatar
    I can't go long at all. I went out to a friends house last night to watch a movie, and brought my laptop and phone with me so I could stay connected. Hell, almost anywhere I go, I have the laptop and phone with me.

lace [at] gaytronix [dot] com

If you don't have balance then you need to re-evaluate what you are doing.

Seriously, being too connected is a detriment to everything else in your life. Your friends are annoyed that they come second to all of your gadgets or that you interrupt all your conversations/events to answer your crackberry, your partners are pissed that they never come first in your life.

If you can't schedule a week away for yourself and your family (however you define that word) then you need to consider what you actually want out of your life. No one and nothing is that important.
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    1-2 HOURS.
    Not days.
    Not weeks.

(I gotta be plugged in)

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryflixxx View Post
    If you don't have balance then you need to re-evaluate what you are doing.

Seriously, being too connected is a detriment to everything else in your life. Your friends are annoyed that they come second to all of your gadgets or that you interrupt all your conversations/events to answer your crackberry, your partners are pissed that they never come first in your life.

If you can't schedule a week away for yourself and your family (however you define that word) then you need to consider what you actually want out of your life. No one and nothing is that important.
    "bad" is when you only visit friends/places who have "internet" ..."hey man it's so good to see you , can I jump on your computer real quick?"... :joker:

jim

I took a week off this summer BUT I bought a laptop and a mobile internet stick only to find that the 3g network only loaded as fast as like 14.4
    Took Google 3 mins to load and I was freaking... Didn't like that feeling so I drove all over trying to get a better connection and never found it so 3 days later I got drunk Next year I'll have to know where the best connection is before I decide where to have the vacation

I know its bad when your connection decides where you have your vacation

itchy||@||gaytronix.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    where i go - work goes too. lappy!