Thread: The New And Improved GWW Resource Directory Launches This Week!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

The New And Improved GWW Resource Directory Launches This Week!

After several months of upgrades, feature additions and cleaning up existing links, the new and improved GWW Resource Directory will be launching later this week.

In addition to some new categories and removal of dead links, we're also going to be adding several new features including the ability for registered users to submit multiple links, review site listings, rate site listings, pull category specific RSS feeds and a few other new features that we are still tweaking presently.

This is going to be phase 1 of a total overhaul of GWW in its entirity which will enable users of the site to find more relevant information, faster and easier.

With this new directory, we're looking to add a few other benefits for individuals wanting to market their services on GWW but, not wanting to commit to monthly button or banner advertising, including top premium links on the GWW Directory category sections and also 'hot site' text links.

If you would like more information on these new marketing options on the GWW Directory, please shoot an email across to Ryan and he can get the information over to you on these new marketing placements.

Also, if you would like to get your site, products or services listed in the GWW Resource Directory prior to the re-launch, please post in this thread with your site url, title and a brief description for your site so that we can manually add your site ourselves in the most relevant category, affiliate programs, content providers, hosting companies, webmaster services, traffic sources, etc, etc...

Thank you for your continued support of the GWW Community and we look forward to helping you grow your business even further over the coming months as we continue to adapt and evolve your GWW Community.

Regards,

Lee

Sweet stuff I'll have to write up a good description for Gaytronix.com now

itchy||@||gaytronix.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    it is good you are doing this there are a lot of dead sites listed in there at the minute!

Can we submit link and directory type sites that other webmasters can submit their sites to?