Thread: Billing Processors - Any with Referral Program?

Billing Processors - Any with Referral Program?

I'm setting up a "cheap" adult hosting resource and review site and looking for related upsell items, like scripts, programming, domain registrars, page parking services, billing processors, etc to also advertise on it. I'm having a hard time coming up with good adult webmaster resource products that have a referral program! I'm currently hunting down a billing resource or 2 ... anyone have some suggestions??

and if you sell such a resource and have a referral program, please post it here!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    As well as 'adult' processors, dont forget you can still include places like Paypal in your resource listings

Regards,

Lee

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Hey Bec,
    I don't think any billers have referral programs, but they DO advertise quite a bit! Once your site is getting some traffic you could definitely hit them up and see if you can sell them on buying some ad space.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Oh and i also forgot Epassporte, i seem to recall something about them having a referral program of some description!

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    As well as 'adult' processors, dont forget you can still include places like Paypal in your resource listings

Regards,

Lee
    I didn't think paypal was accepting adult without special permission???

Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    Hey Bec,
    I don't think any billers have referral programs, but they DO advertise quite a bit! Once your site is getting some traffic you could definitely hit them up and see if you can sell them on buying some ad space.

Ah right -- the second half of the money making equation .... sell ad spots! Thanks Danny for the reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I didn't think paypal was accepting adult without special permission???
    You arent just going to get adult webmasters hitting the site though, with our hosting resource we had both adult and mainstream hitting it and a lot of the advertisers were actually mainstream companies $0.02

Regards,

Lee

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Ah right -- the second half of the money making equation .... sell ad spots! Thanks Danny for the reminder
    My pleasure! Also please be sure to hit me up as soon as your site is live, I'll add it to our 'resources' page on zBUCKz with a banner and/or text link of your choice.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    My pleasure! Also please be sure to hit me up as soon as your site is live, I'll add it to our 'resources' page on zBUCKz with a banner and/or text link of your choice.
    Now that just gives me warm fuzzy feelings all over!! thanks hon!