Thread: Tooooob sites

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Tooooob sites

I have quickly noticed that tube sites seem to be very popular. How long have they been available and do any of you work with any of these tube sites?
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Roughly a year. 18-20 months for some, but the explosion of new ones, leading to a situation in which everyone is talkin' bout them and sponsors are rushing to service them started mebbe 8 months ago.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Lace's Avatar
    I personally refuse to work with these guys. Legal tubes are fine, but they're few and far between.

I won't condone or support practices that are fucking our industry.

lace [at] gaytronix [dot] com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    yes i am working on a tube site that just uses affiliate program content but i am not sure how well it will do when it is ready i will post it and you can all give me some feedback and advice if you would like

you are just discovering tubes? wow, welcome to 2 years ago LOL!!! IMHO tubes are the new TGP and you will only see them becoming more and more popular. And you will see more and more tgp sites converting to the tube format, especially as the big tgp scrip writers have now come out with tube versions of their scripts
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com