Thread: Review Sites That Are Owned By Programs

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Review Sites That Are Owned By Programs

Are you folks cautious when you send your sites to be reviewed by other program owners who also run review websites?

Not specifically because of the possibility they may give you a bad review because you are competitors of theirs, but in case they see something you have inside your members area that works and they duplicate the idea for their site members areas?

In this situation, would you actually send over the logins to have reviews done immediately or, would you second guess whether or not you should get reviewed?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Personally I wouldn't send any info or request even a review, from a review site, owned by a sponsor program. Whether related to my niche or not.

I'd stick with review sites like Gaydemon long before I'd chance a review site owned by a program.

Course, I don't own a paysite, so, take it with a grain of salt. :kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I think it's just a matter of personal feelings. From any other point of view it doesn't really matter so much.

I mean if I would own a paysite and I wouldn't focus on doing my own stuff, but would want to shop around on other websites, I certainly wouldn't rely on a review site to get free access. I would simply spend the odd 30 Euro here or there and buy memberships to retrieve all the information I want.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Well, personally i don't have a paysite
    But i also think who wants to get an access into member's area he can get there anyway: by getting free access or just by buying a membership.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!