Thread: should i try selling trial memberships prices

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

should i try selling trial memberships prices

at the moment i am really only making some good sales on revenue sharing websites that do not have trials but i wanted to know if you think it would be a good idea to promote some revshare sponsor programs that had trial memberships for like 5 or 7 days to do more people join lower prices sites than at full $30 memberships and if they do can they stay around to make money on the rebilling?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally, i dont like selling trial memberships on revshare, PPS is a different matter but from what i gather you do a lot of revshare stuff, my traffic is worth more than the typical $3 i would make on a low priced revshare trial with the 'potential' for a rebill at full monthly to come in.

Yes more surfers do join for lower priced trials but, are you going to have to leverage your traffic being sent to a specific site to make it worthwhile promoting revshare trials in order to make the same amount you would promoting full monthly memberships or PPS trials paying out $30+ a pop?

Regards,

Lee

Rich, why are you asking us? only you know your traffic. You should simply try it and compare your overall income selling trials vs selling full memberships.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    if you are after re-bills I wouldn't emphasise trials
    i'd turn them off completely
    because making a big deal out of trials you attract a different kind of surfer
    cheapskates will take advantage to get in fast pilfer everything and get out

that strategy won't matter if you're doing PPS, unless of course the sponsor gets peeved your surfers aren't converting for shit