www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar

A Change at the Helm at Hot Desert Knights

Press Release
    Hot Desert Knights, Inc.
    Las Vegas, NV
    September 24, 2009

Hot Desert Knights announced today the promotion of Lee Watson of Palm
    Springs, CA as president of Hot Desert Knights, Inc., HDK
    Distribution, Inc. and Gay Adult Photos.com.

Hot Desert Knights, Inc. was founded in 1989 by William "Bill"
    Gardner. Bill has served as president of the company from it's
    inception and guided Hot Desert Knights to the founding of HDK Distribution, Inc. and Gay Adult Photos. Combined, HDK, HDK Distribution and Gay Adult Photos has become a major players in the gay adult entertainment industry.

According to Bill Gardner; "I've had a ball with HDK and it's
    subsidiaries, I have had a great time and made some wonderful friends in
    the industry".
    He continued; "It's a great business/industry and one that I'm proud to have been associated with, but it's time to step down and
    turn over the leadership to Lee so that he can continue to build on
    what we have created".
    Lee has been with the company for over 10 years and has served at Vice-President since 2004. "I can't think of a more highly qualified person and loyal friend than Lee to lead HDK into the
    future",
    said Gardner.

According to Lee Watson, "I'm both thrilled and humbled to be taking over the reigns from Bill and helping the company reach new heights." He continued; It has been my absolute honor and pleasure over the past 10 years to have worked with such an accomplished enterpeneur and inspirational colleague and very dear friend as Bill. Thanks to Bill's amazing leadership, HDK is today universally known throughout the world as the top gay producer of quality hardcore bareback and fisting content on the market with a reputation for honesty and integrity in all that HDK does. I'm extremely proud to continue my part with this great company and to serve as president of HDK."

For more information contact Lee Watson at lee@hotdesertknights.com or 800 300-2002.

So you actually retiring Bill???

Hi Bec,

Thanks for asking. I didn't think that if you were in the adult industry you acutally "retired" till you died.

Lee has been with the company almost since the beginning and he is now taking over the day to day stuff. Truth be known, he's been running the company for the last couple of years anyway, since I moved back to Delaware living on the river.

I'm like a bad penny and will still be around for advice if Lee needs any but it's time for me to step back and enjoy a little slower pace. Hell, I never did like going to those damn trade shows anyway!!!

Hugs,

Bill

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Wow I was absolutely shocked to receive the email in my inbox today! Bill it has been an absolute delight to work with you and the whole HDK team the past couple of years. I hope you get the rest and relaxation you deserve, and enjoy your 'semi-retirement.'

I look forward to continuing to work with Lee and grow the HDK sites we have built together in our partnership.

All my best wishes to you and your family!!

Big Hugs xxx
    D.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Hey Danny,

Thanks! It's been great working with you and ZbuckZ. Always nice to work with nice people.

You've been working with Lee for the past couple of years and he's looking forward to working with you in the future. He's got lots of new ideas that you are gonna like and the relationship between HDK and ZbuckZ is going to do nothing but get better and stronger!

Big Hugs,

Bill