Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEO and blogging

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

SEO and blogging

Im about to start on some more blog stuff. I was wondering when it came to log site searches in the engines, how you guys went about places keywords in a specific niche?

Do you try to put keywords in the post title or do you try to put more keywords in the body? Also if you put pictures in the blog post, do you give them a generic name or do you name them specifically in corralation with the niche?
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

It will be interesting to see the responses here as I'm starting to get interested in blogs a bit as well.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

the best thing to do is to focus on one niche and get a domain that reflects the keywords you are going after, then blog naturally and don't purposely pad your posts with keywords. Also, I have found it best to update only every 2 or 3 days.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think it would be like normal sites using keywords and stuff so it looks good but not a lot!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    HunkMoneyLuke is right about domains. I also have blogs on subdomains that serve as keywords.
    Then i try to use keywords both in titles and in the body. And, of course, i use All-in- one SEO Pack plugin for wordpress.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    HunkMoneyLuke is right about domains. I also have blogs on subdomains that serve as keywords.
    Then i try to use keywords both in titles and in the body. And, of course, i use All-in- one SEO Pack plugin for wordpress.
    Same here except I do make sure to insert the keywords I'm after in both the title and body of the blog if I can. If you are going after one specific keyword/phrase, be sure to use it somewhere in every post you add to your blog. I have watched my rank go up and down in google depending on where the keyword was in my blog when it was most recently spidered. The further down the keyword was, the further down my rank.

Help I'm Lost!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Ryan View Post
    Im about to start on some more blog stuff. I was wondering when it came to log site searches in the engines, how you guys went about places keywords in a specific niche?

Do you try to put keywords in the post title or do you try to put more keywords in the body? Also if you put pictures in the blog post, do you give them a generic name or do you name them specifically in corralation with the niche?
    You want to use keywords in the title, in the first 250 words of content, make it natural thought not just a keyword repeating multiple times. Also make it readable synonms of keywords aren't a bad idea either.

Also in the meta keywords and description although for a blog the content for an entry will get used at the description

For image ALT tags try to use keywords your targeting but keep it short and descriptive if your stuffing to much it looks like spam to the engines and will be ignored anyway

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    The alt tags for pics are important to use for SEO, but. As mentioned, have to be careful, SE don't want lists of keywords separated by commas in alt tags. What they want is a short description of the pic it represents and only that. So think of it like a title of a post for the pic(s) and nothing more.

gayer than the average semi gay guy kmanrox's Avatar
    everything about your blog should be targetting a set of keywords... the categories.. tags.. what you label the stuff in your sidebar.. the domain name.. the content of your posts (even boldface some keywords for extra umph), the NAMES of your content bareback_twinks_hardcore.jpg, ALT tags, post slugs/titles and many more things.. i like to target 1 longtail keyword set per blog and let it work its magic.. make sure your writer settings has an extensive list of places to ping, not just the default pingomatic.

:heart:

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

How long have you been gay?
    Wow. This is fantastic info on keywords. Thank you. I have been hunting to learn about this subject as it is so ambiguous.

Didn't know a lot of the stuff you wrote about here and feel a little embarassed.

he he.
    Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmanrox View Post
    make sure your writer settings has an extensive list of places to ping, not just the default pingomatic.

Care to share your current list??

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Care to share your current list??
    ditto!!!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Yes, i'd also like to ask you to share a list
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I put my keywords in the title and post, unless i can't because the title comes out weird and doesn't make sense

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kmanrox View Post
    make sure your writer settings has an extensive list of places to ping, not just the default pingomatic.

see i did that to a blog I have and disappeared from google alerts until the other day when i went back to only pingomatic again!

I don't know maybe i over did it and pinged too many places?