Thread: Sponsors to use on Blogs

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Sponsors to use on Blogs

With some of the new blogs that im about to start working on, i need to find some sponsor programs to put on them. Obviously Condom Cash will be one. Can you guys suggest any others than convert well with blog traffic. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Probably a BS answer Ryan but practically any sponsor that provides you with content can sell on the right blog. Even very small sites with crappy tours.

With the right pictures, videos, text, etc. you can get clicks through. Bass once said that you should sell the site and have the surfer ready to buy before they even see the sponsors tour. You do that by presenting the content and text in a way to get them horned up and wanting more now.

HunkMoney has 29 RSS feeds (if you want to be lazy about your blogging) and we provide content updates every week with photos and videos and little stories (if you want to take the time and get better results). Plus, since we have 25 paysites to promote, we cover off a lot of niches and provide a good variety of options for your surfers.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Check out Diamondgays.com. They have 6 twinks sites and some nice promo tools including rss feeds. Examples of feeds are here http://www.hqtwinks.com and http://www.hqtwinks.com/feed/
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!