Thread: Owning Multiple Programs

Owning Multiple Programs

... what would be the pros and cons of running multiple sponsor programs?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    There are actually a lot for both pros and cons.

Pros include, getting to try your hand at a variety of different niches, marketing, content usage, affiliate payouts, traffic sources, income generation, design styles... All of which give me a much clearer picture of what is currently working at any given time, for example, right now, i know for the last 30 days that guys having rough sex is in higher demand than guys rimming.

Likewise, i know that more surfers are using the search engines to find specific niches of site than they are TGPs or Link Lists.

Cons include having to spend more on designs,programming, software and scripts, needing to be more scheduled when it comes to how you utilize the time you have and, not having as much 'spare time' as you would running a single program.

For me though, the major pro is that once i have content encoded, thanks to our custom CMS, i can load it in to all of our programs at once, in multiple formats and not have to worry about updating the sites regularly as our script does it for us although, that is more a pro of having a good script than multiple programs.

Another pro i just thought of, is that by having multiple programs, with multiple niches, you are able to carry the niches that 'work' well on to the next program you create, thus alleviating wasted time developing sites that you might want to do which wont sell.

With each program we launch or are in the process of launching, we take the best parts of the previous ones and ensure that is where we focus our energy in terms of profitability, because we know, from launch, that those sites, features, products, etc are the ones that will work.

Regards,

Lee

Ok, I sort of follow your reasoning, but how is it really any different than a program that offers a hundred or more niche sites? Like HPIC or BrainCash for instance.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Ok, I sort of follow your reasoning, but how is it really any different than a program that offers a hundred or more niche sites? Like HPIC or BrainCash for instance.
    Because you are actually leveraging the affiliate traffic across multiple programs not just relying on a sole entity to generate revenue.

I liken it to building free sites and galleries, you dont just build 1, you build several to generate income, that way if one loses traffic, you still have traffic on the other sites.

Regards,

Lee

So would each program need its own corporation? And then for billing would you need a new account with CCBill for each? And pay the Visa fee each time?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think they will make a lot of money as well