Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'tis a cold day in hell...

BDBionic

'tis a cold day in hell...

Brian is... no longer single :wtf:

*runs and hides*

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

We want pics :thumbsup:

Congrats babe

Regards,

Lee

Oh and are they 'industry' ?

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    hehe naw he's not.
    he's a student

Dzinerbear
    oh dear, this sounds good.
    give us all the Juicy Goo.
    Dzinerbear

BDBionic
    well he messaged me online awhile back. had seen my profile on a site i help run hehe.
    we started talking in a strictly platonic kinda way about any and everything and really getting along. we just really hit it off, able to talk about anything imaginable and be on the same wavelength. we'd get in long political discussions and just click intellectually like i hadn't with anyone in a long, long while. usually if I mentioned "neoconservatism" to some young gay guy I'm talking to they'll stare back blankly and ask if that's some new fashion trend involving lot's of black fabric.
    one night a couple weeks ago he outta the blue was like "let's grab dinner tonite!" and so we did. met up for dinner and hung out, and really just had a great time. no awkwardness or drawn out moments of silence. totally comfortable with one another and things were great. and when we said goodnight afterwards he did that thing where there's just the intense and long, drawn out eye contact. and i was like "eek!" but frankly didn't think it meant anything. i felt he was well... outta my league, quite frankly. he's insanely cute
    short, bleach blond hair, these bright bright bright blue gray eyes and this big white smile. a deep voice and flawless skin. I was actually quite intimidated by him until he did away with that in how completely easy going and friendly he was. it's like when we'd talk he seemed truly fascinated by every word i said, and i knew the same went for me with him.
    well anyways, still thinking just a great friendship was brewing here but knowing i was becoming quite fond of him, we kept talking for awhile. hours and hours a day.
    during one of those long convos he kinda hinted that he liked me. me being the blind and stupid moron, i totally didn't clue in on it. i was like "ok he's way outta my reach there's no way that meant what it might have meant". but he dropped another a short while later and i was like :eek: and so kinda shot one back at him and once we both realized we were each on the same page - and i got over my disbelief - it was on!
    hehe
    he invited me to his place friday night. i got there at 9pm and after he made us dinner, we spent the next 30 hours cuddling and wrapped up in one another until i had to come home at 4am Sunday (I have a family wedding to attend today). greatest 30 hours ever

Awesome stuff im happy for you Brian :thumbsup:

Hopefully we will get to meet this cutie sometime in the near future

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    thanks Lee
    you guys can chat it up about the UK if you ever meet him
    he's American but extremely well traveled and studied at St. Andrews in Scotland. spent some time in London growing up. travels to the UK often.

BDBionic
    if any of you are goin to the cybersocket party for LA Pride this weekend you'll meet him there :groovy:

Aww!! now that's so cool!! I'm very happy for you! ...

At least now we know why we won't see him for another 6 months... honeymoon stuff and all :groovy:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Brian, congrats and good luck! Sounds like you found yourself someone as sweet as you.

Does this mean we can't flirt with you here now? LOL

All the best buddy!

Hugs,
    Gary-Alan

Lee, doesn't it being back sweet memories

AusCoding Allan
    Congratulations Brian,

Great to hear you found your soul mate. I always love to hear about other people's successes. As mentioned by Lee, we want at least one pic.

Cheers and congrats

Allan

Jasun
    (*adds another name to the list of guys who just wouldn't wait for him to get it together.... walks quietly out of the room with his head held low)

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan

Does this mean we can't flirt with you here now? LOL

of course you still can. I quite fancy the attention! haha

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Jasun
    (*adds another name to the list of guys who just wouldn't wait for him to get it together.... walks quietly out of the room with his head held low)
    awwww *lick* hehe