Thread: Anyone know anything about cars?

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Anyone know anything about cars?

My 2001 Ford (piece of shit) Taurus recently decided it was going to be a royal cunt and shit out. I just replaced the battery, I know its not the starter because it attempting to turn over. It cant be the alternator because even when jumped it wont turn over. I'm guessing there's a problem with the fuel pump. I dont think my car is getting any fuel to turn over.

All suggestions welcome...

Ryan :sunny:
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Fuel filter plugged maybe - not too expensive to try to replace anyway.

So, your saying the starter turns the engine, but it won't ignite the fuel during the cycle. Does a stink of unburned fuel come up from the engine?

Does the starter turn the engine briskly, or slowly?

Google it, the car forums are often filled with tips.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yeah we think its a fuel issue, either a faulty fuel pump or clogged filter.

He's already changed out the battery, its trying to start just doesnt seem to be getting any gas to it.

He's been Googling and searching Yahoo answers for the past 2 days but no luck, tomorrow we head down to our local mechanic so they can run a few tests.

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    also possibly electrical - no spark getting to the plugs, or mistimed.

let us know, now I'm curious.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    agreed fuel pump/filter and/or clogged fuel line , they actually do very well in a crash , I had someone side-impact me at 60mph , I think I was more upset I couldn't get the CD player to work right after. :fool: ( must be a shock thing. )

jim

p.s ~ always look both ways before crossing an intersection , some people are oblivious to traffic lights!

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    It's okay to ask for medical avice on the forums but if you're really sick, you should see a doctor.
    If everything you've read online and the advice here doesn't help you should have your car looked at by a mechanic.

With you working for Lee now you should be making the big cash and will be able to afford a new car in a few months.

Good luck with the car. Wish I had more help for you as car trouble are a major PITA.

How long have you been gay?
    my fuel pump went out on a vehicle which I got rid of (this was a final straw type of thing as it was the third time it left me stranded). The symptoms sound exactly the same.

Unfortunately the fuel pump, on my van at least, was IN the gas tank, so it was not something I could fix myself.

Good luck though!

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i hate when cars break down because it leaves you stuck to doing anything hope you can get it fixed!