Thread: How Do You Break Someone Of Being Nervous About Posting?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Break Someone Of Being Nervous About Posting?

So Ryan actually does like posting on the boards but he says he isnt sure what he can/cant post about and i think its just that he is nervous about making a mistake.

What would you folks say the best way to make him realize he shouldnt be afraid of posting on the boards is and that the boards are actually a really useful tool to help him learn more stuff?

Regards,

Lee

I'd let him post more on his own pace, give him time to familiarize himself with the topics we discuss, as well as get to know the board members. We've all posted an "opps, I shouldn't of said that outloud" type post. You just learn from it and move on.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Probably before he posts he'd better use a search option. Maybe this thing was already discussed. Personally i in very beginning usually just read the forum for several days and only then if i feel i can't find an answer i post
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

My partner is almost involved in this biz as I am. Just in a very different way... Yet he wants no part of the boards. He tried it for a while and decided he'd leave it alone.

The truth is, I respect his decision as I find the boards to sometimes be a huge distraction but at the same time as being a good resource. So I'm still here...