Thread: do niches sell better on specific days of week?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

do niches sell better on specific days of week?

does anyone know if niches will sell better on a certain day of the week like does twink sites sell better on a saturday than on a wednesday for example?

i am noticing that during the week my sales are slow to latin sites but over the weekend they make more sales but my sales on other niche sites like vintage stuff is lower

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I dont think that you can say a specific niche will sell better on any given day of the week however, the drop in sales to the niches you promote whilst your sales to latino sites pick up could be because more surfers are online over the weekend and from what i gather, you seem to push latino sites more than other niches so you actually have more ways for the surfer to find your latin sites.

Would definitely be an interesting test though if we could come up with some stats based on days of the week that joins happened to specific niches.

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Yes, they do.

There are demographic differences in niche interest distribution. And different portions of the deme are online and in a buying mood at different times of the day and week.