Thread: Talk about damming with faint praise - why did topbucks do this?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are

Talk about damming with faint praise - why did topbucks do this?

So, I'm looking for new places to send some general gay fetish traffic. In the course of this I look at a few old sites that used to sell, to see how they look now.

This led me to topbucks Gay Fetish XXX again - which now has one of the topbucks "we dont give a shit about this site, but you can send it traffic if you want" tours.

I take a look thru the tour, and go to the join page to see how they are managing the close.

http://www.gayfetishxxx.com/s1/join.html?revid=5050

It's blah blah blah - join page puts me to sleep almost. Then i see something that makes me laugh.

This is the damming with faint praise part. A "Testimonial" from rabbits:

Testimonial:
    It does at least have a few third party links that respect the main theme of boys and men in leather or latex gear.Additional links include 46 other streaming video sites, 22 pic feeds some of which mimic the vid links, as well as 16 links to games and ezines. - Rabbits Review

"it does at least have a few third party links"? WTF! This is a testimonial? Give me a fucking break!

I can just see the straight third-world page designer shrugging and pasting that into the golive or whatever they built the page in.

ps - anybody have any suggestions for places to send fetish/leather/bdsm traffic?

(z, I can just see all the oldsters smirking and thinking to themselves, "why don't I just epass you a couple hundred dollars while I'm giving up my sponsor secrets, too...".

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    yes there is not many good fetish gay sites that i have seen around someone should make one