Thread: Please help

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Please help

Guys if you were to buy a video from a content website what would you preferd to get avi,mpg,flv, and at what video rate.
    your answers are very important to me please answer.
    Hello for your content needs visit http://www.allgayprovider.com 13 years making content for gay sites.

I prefer tapes, then dvds, then VOBs, then mpeg. I won't buy it if its in a lesser-quality format than these, and mpeg MUST be at least 2 mbps as thats what we currently offer members, but I prefer 4+mbps so the content won't be obsolete in a year.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I prefer tapes, then dvds, then VOBs, then mpg. I won't buy it if its in a lesser-quality format than these, and mpeg MUST be at least 2 mbps as thats what we currently offer members, but I prefer 4+mbps so the content won't be obsolete in a year.
    Thank you keeping the point that many of you would like to have it delivery in good quality other than download a reduce quality video. Interesting please keep coming
    Hello for your content needs visit http://www.allgayprovider.com 13 years making content for gay sites.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i am only buying dvd stuff at the minute so i get the copy of the dvd i want from the content store and then i do the rip and formating myself to the size i want and quality i want to use

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    i am only buying DVD stuff at the minute so i get the copy of the DVD i want from the content store and then i do the rip and formatting myself to the size i want and quality i want to use
    yes with normal DVD titles is the only way to do it. do my videos are part of a photo shoot mini dv that is before DVD or anything else so I would have to find the best way to deliver the videos to webmasters and my plans are to follow all your advice so please keep coming
    Last edited by euroxtreme; 10-04-2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: mising info

Quote Originally Posted by euroxtreme View Post
    Thank you keeping the point that many of you would like to have it delivery in good quality other than download a reduce quality video. Interesting please keep coming
    ummm.....VOB and mpeg are both downloadable. A VOB file is likely 3-4GB in size, but its not really a big deal for a one-off download. Actually, thats how WWC delivers its DVD purchases.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    DVix, AVI or in last instance, MPEG.

WeDesig.net - Blogs, Paysites, TGPs, Galleries, Banners... I do it all!

Need to get in touch? ICQ me: 276-592-701 or Email me: info(at)wedesig.net

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    OK guys I have a good idea now., do due to the fact that I wanted to charge less than 20 dollars for each video about 10 to 17 minutes long if I were to charge more I would mind to have it all download. I see in other sites up to 50 dollars for wmv those delivering DVD are all over 100 dollars if I charge one hundred dollar for a video I would t mind to let any body download 2 to 3 gigs. but for 20 dollars download good quality avi videos ca not be done.

see the solution I have found and add to my site please comment to these so I know if I'm doing it correctly. These is what Im planing to do.

VIDEOS FILES
    1) TO BE DELIVER BY REGULAR MAIL
    2) THESE VIDEOS ARE OF HI MPG DVD QUALITY
    3) EVERY VIDEO IS OVER 1 GIG TO BIG TO DOWNLOAD
    4) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS CAN TAKE OVER A WEEK TO REACH DESTINY WE SHIP FROM THE USA
    5) ALL THESE VIDEOS MACH A PICTURE SET SELL IN THESE WEBSITE
    6) YOU GET THESE VIDEO FILES IN MPG DVD QUALITY
    SO HERE A VERY GOOD SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL GET AND WHAT YOU CAN MAKE WITH IT.
    NOTE: IF YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE FORMAT EACH OTHER TO BE DELIVER WILL COST YOU 2 DOLLARS EACH VIDEO EACH EXTRA FORMAT YOU SEND US A EMAIL OR A NOTE IN YOUR PURCHASE ABOUT FORMAT AND SPEED AND AS PART OF THE SERVICE WE WILL REMAKE IT FOR YOU., IF NOT WE SEND YOU JUST THE ORIGINAL FILE IN MPG DVD QUALITY .
    WE CAN REMAKE THESE VIDEOS AS:

AVI FULL DIGITAL (TO BE DELIVER IN MINI DV TAPE 3 OR MORE TO BE DELIVER IN MINI DV
    DivX ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD
    Flash video ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD
    Ipod compatible ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD CAN BE DELIVER BY FTP
    MPG-1 ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD
    MPG-2 ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD
    MPG-4 ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD
    Real Media ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD CAN BE DELIVER BY FTP
    Sony PSP compatible ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD CAN BE DELIVER BY FTP
    Windows Media ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD CAN BE DELIVER BY FTP
    CELL PHONE 3GP ( TO BE DELIVER IN DVD OR CD CAN BE DELIVER BY FTP
    ALL VIDEOS ARE 720 X 480, 6000 Kbits TO STAR WITH SO ALL WAYS ARE OF GOOD CUALITY UN LESS YOU ASK US TO REDUCE THE DELIVERY FORMAT.

IF YOU SEND THE NOTE ABOUT IN WHAT FORMAT/S YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIVED YOUR VIDEOS IT WILL BE SHIPED NEXT DAY AND A CONFIRMATION SEND TO YOU.

please don't forget that $100 for a dvd is $100 for 4 or 5 scenes!!!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    please don't forget that $100 for a dvd is $100 for 4 or 5 scenes!!!!!
    My friend these is going to be easy and simple I will let every one choose the format they like I have the original videos in minidv if any one likes to have it deliver in mini dv I will send it that way for a little charge more because of the tape if they like any other format not problem they will just have to tell me how they like it I think that is a truly content provider should do and I'm in the position of doing just that webmaster tell me what you want and how you wanted. what you think about that. I will change all that info just to said choose the format in witch you would like it to have deliver.

What you think.?

sounds good to me.

btw, we have bought loads of content from you in the past and I think you do a great job
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    sounds good to me.

btw, we have bought loads of content from you in the past and I think you do a great job
    Oh I dint know that Thank you and I'm coming back better truss me I'm getting my things in order. Thanks