Thread: Is Anyone Promoting DatingGold?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Is Anyone Promoting DatingGold?

I was curious if any of you folks were pushing the Dating Gold gay dating site these days and if you are, how well is it working for you?

I used to use them in the members area of the Condom Cash sites as my outside link to a dating site but their conversions dropped for me a few years back so i pulled them and swapped them out for Fling instead, was just curious if any of you folks are using them and if so, how well are your conversions as my Fling conversions seem to have dropped in the last 6 months so i might want to give them another try depending on feedback.

Regards,

Lee

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

AdultFriendFinder has a large pool of men seeking men

Hi Lee.
    I offer you to try promoting AdultFriendFinder.com, which we promote now to the gay community, as our site has a large actively seeking gay/curious/bicurious community.

We offer very competitive payout options.

Hit me up on ICQ 297111017 or email blechevallier at ffn.com

Lots of love,

Benoit

No thanks, ill never do business with AFF or cams.com

Regards,

Lee

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    No thanks, ill never do business with AFF or cams.com

Regards,

Lee
    Thanks Lee,

I'm sure you have your personal reasons.

Anyone else interested, feel free to hit me up. As a proud member of the gay community, I will help anyone who needs help.

Benoit

Well not really 'personal' reasons, more for the fact that AFF ads are found all over the torent, pirate, filesharing, stolen password/content blogs and pretty much any other type of site that hurts the industry and content owners overall.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i saw dating gold's gay site and it had banners ont he front page with naked or semi-naked chicks

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Well not really 'personal' reasons, more for the fact that AFF ads are found all over the torent, pirate, filesharing, stolen password/content blogs and pretty much any other type of site that hurts the industry and content owners overall.

Regards,

Lee
    We are a large company with a very large number of affiliates who signup on their own daily. We have a team policing affiliates, with the help of our legal department, and our own Penthouse content is as much used and abused as everyone else's content out there.
    Guess what happens when you don't see an AFF ad somewhere, you will see our competitor's ads, including the one you promote.

Anyway, peace and love,

Benoit

gayer than the average semi gay guy kmanrox's Avatar
    for the record, AFF treated me like a piece of shit and even STOLE money retroactively from me... who cares that it was only a couple of hundred bucks and fuck their terms and conditions... they will screw you in the end also (no pun intended)

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by kmanrox View Post
    for the record, AFF treated me like a piece of shit and even STOLE money retroactively from me... who cares that it was only a couple of hundred bucks and fuck their terms and conditions... they will screw you in the end also (no pun intended)
    If you believe that you have been cheated, give me your account with us and I will make sure than any wrong doing is corrected.
    Anyone else who feels the same, let me know.

Benoit ICQ: 297111017

gayer than the average semi gay guy kmanrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by benoitlc View Post
    If you believe that you have been cheated, give me your account with us and I will make sure than any wrong doing is corrected.
    Anyone else who feels the same, let me know.

Benoit ICQ: 297111017
    i already spoke with sagi and he basically told me to read the t&c which to me translated into if you lose money on a PPS you can retroactively move my account to % and screw me out of my PPS money....

is it my fault that you couldn't convert some joins into profit? sagi and your company apparently think it is.... if AFF wasn't bro-club up everyone's ass you'd probably be getting raked over by now... could you imagine silvercash telling someone they lost money on some PPS so they're detracting from their payout?

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    so adultfriendfinder is being used on stolen content sites and also not paying up the affiliates they have?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    In 7 years in this industry I have seen it all, heard it all, and some you wouldn't believe.
    Business decisions have to be made, and FriendFinderNetworks is upfront about all of its business terms. We pay at a loss to give affiliates a chance until it's time to stop the hemorrhaging.