Thread: Credit Card Processing

How long have you been gay?

Credit Card Processing

Hi

Who are the best at the moment? I need a European solution.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://www.wtseu.com or CCBillEU

Regards,

Lee

Billing

Thanks Lee you are on the ball.

Thanks, Lee...

I would also consider some of the processors with alternate billing methods, like Webbilling or LocalBilling. Since EU has had a staggered adoption of credit cards - these other options can be good add-ons.

I know that we can include alternate billers in the processing/traffic flow, as well.
    Gary
    CCBill

gayer than the average semi gay guy kmanrox's Avatar
    i agree with everything posted here... ccbilleu is good to go but definitely supplement with the localizes billing option-oriented processors as well

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

How long have you been gay? Verotel's Avatar

Check It Out

Verotel :thumbsup:

Verotel offers payment processing solutions for websites worldwide selling memberships, subscriptions or pay-per-view content. We can accept Visa, MasterCard and JCB Credit Cards, Online Check from US Checking Accounts, Direct Debit from bank accounts in Germany, 1-900 US and European Telephone Billing.

Key Features -

o Flexible and Competitive Processing Fees with Volume Discounts
    o High European conversion rates
    o A variety of payment methods and subscriptions options
    o Real-time MULTI-Currency transaction settlement - increased revenue!
    o Straightforward and easy setup
    o Built-in user management system
    o Integrated affiliate program
    o NATS and MPA3 affiliate tracking integration
    o Certified Payment Service Provider (PSP) with Visa and Mastercard
    o Fully compliant with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS).
    o We payout like clockwork and have never missed a payment!
    o Weekly payouts in US Dollars, Euros or British Pounds
    o We hold your money securely in an independently managed Escrow account.
    o We are in payment processing since 1998.
    o Adult Websites Accepted!

We offer free setup for our TicketsClub accounts and for a Verotel Classic or Verotel PRO account we can offer you a discount on or even waive the setup price depending on your transaction volume.

Hit me up if you would like more information.
    Darryl McDade
    Merchant Relationship Executive
    Verotel Merchant Services BV
    ----------------------------------------

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    because you credit card guys are in here why do i need to spend $750 to start my first paysite program when i am only going to have one website but other people have more than one website and they are being charged the same amount as well it doesnt seem to be fair

Thanks

Thanks for your input guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    because you credit card guys are in here why do i need to spend $750 to start my first paysite program when i am only going to have one website but other people have more than one website and they are being charged the same amount as well it doesnt seem to be fair
    Well, to clarify - it is not a fee imposed by the credit card guys, but a US/Canadian Visa Region registration fee, charged by Visa on an account level - at each bank - for accounts with adult content. That is why an account can have one URL and pay the $750, and others can have 100 sites and pay the same $750.
    And since it is also charged to each bank, you need to pay it to each different processor on a Canadian or US account.
    (it is $750 in year one and $375 each year after...)

Clients/businesses based in the EU are not subject to the annual registration fee.

But note - with CCBill, this fee is only if you want to accept Visa - you can not pay the fee, and still process for MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Diners Club, Switch, EU Debit and DirectPay EU.
    But Visa is a big chunk of the market, so if you choose to start without Visa, you could possibly miss out on a lot of sales.
    Gary
    CCBill