Thread: Nat Net Really Is Great...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Nat Net Really Is Great...

So today we decided that we were going to need to upgrade one of the hard drives on one of our servers at Nat Net and i must admit, i have been putting the decision off for about 2 weeks tweaking out about how much extra this upgrade is going to end up costing us every month however....

Upon talking to Kevin on the phone earlier this morning, then Ryan calling him earlier, we have basically just upgraded to a 500GB drive from 175GB for something stupid like $20 a month.

I recall several years ago asking another hosting provider we were with to do something similar and them wanting to charge us almost double what we were paying for a single server... Just to upgrade the HD space.

Just another reason im happy to reccomend National Net to anyone looking for hosting

Regards,

Lee

Well, don't call it "something stupid" or they'll get wise to us and think they should charge more! LOL

I agree -- nat net rocks!

and the REALLY great thing is they do ALL the work with minimal downtime, and they do it right so you don't miss out on any data!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com