Thread: Is An All for One Price Site Access Deal A Good Thing?

Is An All for One Price Site Access Deal A Good Thing?

I can understand putting some sites together and offering a one pass to the network if it's like very old, and very commonly available content. But if you have a good deal of semi and exclusive movies and picture sets, wouldn't it be a better financial return to have each site have it's own join fee, possibly showing the others as unmarked cross sales?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yes it would make more financial sense to offer the sites individually rather than as a 'buy one buy all' type deal, unfortunately, like most things in the this industry, webmasters have been brainwashed in to the mindset that by offering the surfer/member access to all the sites a program offers, means that surfer is more likely to join and unfortunately, that isnt the case.

If anything, offering multiple site access when a surfer becomes a member at one point is actually doing a dis-service to affiliates because for example, lets say that you are promoting site1.com which offers access to several other programs in the same site but, at the same time, i am promoting site3.com and the surfer also sees that they can join site3.com using my affiliate link and also access site1.com for 'free' the chances are they are going to use my link and you will lose out on a sale and potentially a return visit to your site.

At the same time, programs are losing out on a lot of additional income by lumping all of their sites in to one membership i mean really, if they want to offer all their content for one price... Just make ONE paysite, it doesnt make any sense to promote a heap of individual sites in a half-assed manner, when they could focus on just one and market it perfectly.

Regards,

Lee

the multi-site pass is an evolution from the "buy a membership to this site and get free access to our entire network" model. Actually, webmasters ask for the multi-site pass option as they think it makes it easier for them, unfortunately, they prolly do not realise that the extra work in listing each niche site is always well worth the bit of extra effort.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i never liked them type of sites and i have tried selling them at topbucks but they do not work well for me so i stay away from them on my websites