Thread: 2257 Docs.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

2257 Docs.

We've just purchased over a 100 gigs of new straight and gay content. Im currently going through this content pulling there 2257 documentation and i cant believe how hard this actually is. It seems like most content providers havent really put any thought into the organization of there actual 2257 files. Some content providers put them in the same folders as the actual images. Some put it in with the thumbnails. some give it there own folders and some make you download it seperatly. does anyone else find this annoying? If so...whats your prefered delivery method for 2257 docs?
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

Making Pain Pay!
    When we buy footage, which we rarely do, I prefer it to be in the same folder as the content, but clearly marked. If there are more than one model, I like to have a master file that shows me who is who, as often the models do not always look like their ID's very well. That way I can be sure I am linking the right content to the right 2257 docs.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i like being able to get my 2257 stuff in a seperate folder to the main content one because then i can keep it seperate in case the content gets deleted or something by mistake i still have my docs for the stuff i have already used on a removable flash drive that is kept out of the way of my other stuff in the desk