Thread: How do you know your going to get paid?

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

How do you know your going to get paid?

When you join a new affilate program to promote there paysites, how do you determine wether they are trustable when it comes to pay out? I know some affiliate programs run there own pay out's. Ive seen a couple of threads on GFY where people havent been getting paid for sales they have sent. When you join a program, how do you know that you'll get paid the money you are owed?
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    As long the payment isn't done by the payment processor, you never can be sure.
    Just now I am in trouble with one sponsor. I got my payment by time for more than one year. And now, suddenly not payment coming in and I also get no response from this sponsor. Waiting for 6 months already. His sites are still on and getting updated. Also the sponsor program is still on-line.

So you see, risk you will have always.

But if I see a program runs by nats or mpa, I trust them more. People using this software are more serious and trust-able, but it's still not a guaranty.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

what is your fetish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippi View Post
    Just now I am in trouble with one sponsor. I got my payment by time for more than one year. And now, suddenly not payment coming in and I also get no response from this sponsor. Waiting for 6 months already. His sites are still on and getting updated. Also the sponsor program is still on-line.
    Name and SHAME him on this and every other board ....

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    That's right, you'll never know wether you'l get paid or not. When i start to work with new program i first search everything about it on boards. If there are negative responses i'll better stay out of it. Then when i start to promote it i wait till i earn my first payment minimum and if i get my money on time i continue my work. If not i switch to another one
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

asides from a few obvious ones, most affiliate programs that do their own payouts have good solid reputations for paying out on time every time.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You can also check how long this program is working, by checking domain registration date and how they did grow in Wayback Machine

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i use sponsor sites that mainly use ccbill or have been around a long time and also read and search on the boards to see what iother people are using and if they had a good experience with them first before joining up