Thread: 56 Gay Photo Sets - $225 Instant Download

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

56 Gay Photo Sets - $225 Instant Download

Im running a deal this weekend on gay photo sets from http://www.rainbowcontent.com you can pick up all 56 gay photo sets for just $225 - thats less than $5 per set!

To take advantage of this crazy deal hit me up on ICQ or by email (see sig)!

For an additional $125 i will also license these sets with affiliate use rights so you can offer them as free content to your existing and future program affiliates!

All content sets are available by instant download and come with FULL 2257 documentation!

Get in touch with me now to take advantage of this spectacular bulk content deal!
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

gayer than the average semi gay guy kmanrox's Avatar
    how many pics does this come out to and what's the typical resolution and file size?

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    K,

In total there are over 4000 pics, resolution ranges in size from around 700px on longest side up to around 1000px.

Regards,

Lee