Thread: How Much Longer Until Epassporte Goes Under?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Much Longer Until Epassporte Goes Under?

Given all of the 'send us your documentation' stuff they have been requesting from people lately along with the 'you are no longer allowed to fund with your credit card' a lot of people go today, how much longer do you think Epassporte are going to be a viable solution for online transactions in the industry?

Things definitely seem to be going tits up over there.

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Well, i really hope very much that it will stay for as long as it's possible cause it's the most suiteable way to get the payments at my place.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

they have lost their merchant account before and it took them about a month to start accepting cc loading again, I suspect it will be the same this time.

IMHO, its not going anywhere. You can still load epass via USA cheque accounts or thru services like webmasterchecks or any of the multitude of paypal-to-epass systems out there. And there is no stop on withdrawls or using your epass visa card. And its still the most convenient form of money transfers for adult webmasters.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Luke,

How many other companies in adult in the last 10+ years can you think of that have lost 2 merchant accounts in the space of a 12 month period and survived?

Regards,

Lee