Thread: Tubes Are Here To Stay So...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Tubes Are Here To Stay So...

In an 'ideal' world, what length do you beleive tube site clips should be no longer than?

I must admit the past few months, since Tube Tender has started making regular sales im really considering adding movie clips to the Gay Tube Access tour to see just how much that will effect sales but, im not wanting to go to overboard like many tube sites do and load it up with hundreds of free 15-25 minute movie scenes.

So that being said, what length of clip do you feel is 'reasonable' for a tube site these days?

Regards,

Lee

3 minutes tops, and even that could be too long, depending on what is shown.

Bjorn runs QueerClicks and he says the best formula is short 30-60 second clips.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar
    I totally agree with Bec. The only reason why i feel like the tube clips should stay at a shorter length is simply because it takes away the business of other companies paysites.

See the world revolves around everyone's cooperation, and when we have these 30 minute long videos that can be found by the click of a button...well say goodbye to your business ladies and gentleman!

:evil:Ryan
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944