Thread: Something I Have Never Understood About Webmasters...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Something I Have Never Understood About Webmasters...

Is why would they signup and start promoting an affiliate program when it is clear the program design isnt completed yet and the paysites are not completed yet?

One of these new programs we're currently working on already has around 25 affiliates on it and some of the sites have already made sales.... Even though their tours are not completed LOL

What possesses a webmaster to become an affiliate a program that isnt finished with paysites that arent finished and actually send sales to that same program? :eek:

This happened with Condom Cash it happened with Tube Tender and its happening with 3 other programs we're working on also.

Regards,

Lee

Somewhere webmasters get notice of new programs hooking up to CCBill or Nats I think ... so they rush over to sign on and be the "first" to push the newest sites.

I think you are totally right, Bec, affiliates like being the first ones with a new paysite to promote and it makes sense too, capturing those initial interested surfers before anyone else.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar
    I know just out of human nature and not having as much experience as you guys or Lee, that if i were to launch a new site...i would want to jump on whatever is going to make me the quickest cash.

I also know this isnt the greatest method of business, but then again...sometimes it is!

:evil:Ryan
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944