Thread: Why Are Designers So Damn Flaky?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Are Designers So Damn Flaky?

I swear i have the absolute worst luck with designers, if they arent going around posting your designs on boards before i have even seen them, they say they are going to start a job only to find out a week before they are supposed to be finished they havent even started and they have 'personal' issues so are unable to start for another couple of weeks.

Seriously, i have probably found 4 or 5 good designers in the space of 10 yrs that actually do what they say they are going to do, all the rest are incompetant morons.

Is there something about being a web designer in adult that requires you over-promise and under-achieve constantly?

Regards,

Lee

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar
    It's a personal goal. Some people like myself choose to finish what they start. Then there's the people who desperately need some work, so they'll take anything and realize they actually cant finish. Ive seen this happen in more situations that just designer work.

One time, back at home in Chicago...I was working for a landscaper who took a job to layout out a patio that was way beyond his ability. Well, a couple days of working with him and flattening out the area...i came to work and he never showed. He sent a guy that he knew to finish the job.

You can't have your cake and eat it. I figured this out quick.

:evil:Ryan
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

Anything is possible
    We have been trying to get one of our sites up for over 9 mos - The designer appears and then dissapears for several weeks or even a couple of months - then nothing is done but they need more money for some reason. We are thinking of moving on and starting from scratch so any suggestions ( reasonably priced) would be welcome

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by trey View Post
    We have been trying to get one of our sites up for over 9 mos - The designer appears and then dissapears for several weeks or even a couple of months - then nothing is done but they need more money for some reason. We are thinking of moving on and starting from scratch so any suggestions ( reasonably priced) would be welcome
    Trey,

Check out the sticky thread in the design forum, i cant say enough good things about those designers, i really cant and if you mention me and/or GWW you might get a slightly better price than their standard rates

Regards,

Lee

Anything is possible
    Thanks for the info Lee - sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with all of this