Thread: is there a quicker way to upload movies in ftp please

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

is there a quicker way to upload movies in ftp please

at the minute i am using ftp to upload movies but it is really slow uploading them is there a quick way to get these uploaded using ftp or some other way that you know about please it will take me a long time to get my dvd movie up on the hard drive otherwise

upload speeds depend almost entirely on your isp and your internet package. Almost every internet package has slower uploads than downloads, mainly because 99% of users care only about downloads. Get in touch with your internet provider and upgrade your package, and make sure your upload speed is adequate.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Why not drop them on to a portable drive and send them to your hosting company? Thats what im going to be doing a little later this week with around 100GB of new content we just picked up.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    you need more upload speed or like Lee said send them on a drive to the host (if they'll even agree to doing this)

otherwise just let them upload when you're not on the computer so it can saturate the connection as much as possible