Thread: what else do i need for my paysite please

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

what else do i need for my paysite please

i know i need a paysite design and some banners and gallery sites but what else do you think i should have a design guy make for my paysite is that going to be enough do you think or can i get extra stuff as well to make it better to sell?

To start a paysite you need a domain name, a site design, a biller, a lot of content, prolly some plugin feeds to bulk up your content and of course some traffic.

To start an affiliate program, you need a successful paysite plus advertising materials and a lot of patience. And don't expect to make any money off affiliates for the first year, that income will barely cover your advertising material costs.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Think big. Shoot hard.
    You need about $50,000 unless you want to have a crappy paysite that no one gives a rats ass about.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Now I don't agree that you need that much money upfront. There are ways to get up and going for far less.

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    You need about $50,000 unless you want to have a crappy paysite that no one gives a rats ass about.
    LOL!!! nice one
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com