Thread: Have to give Kudos

mansites-craig

Have to give Kudos

Hey Everyone,
    I have to give major kudos to Harlan from PrideBucks for redesigning Mansites.com.

He didn't want the acknowledgments, but I can't let it slide. He has been working on this for a while, and most of all, putting up with us and all our quirkiness.

Thanks brother, and I hope all the hard effort comes back to you as good charma should!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://www.mansites.com is looking good Craig :groovy:

Congrats

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    Awesome job!!

Harlan is THE man...

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Craig, what a class act you are! On behalf of the PrideBucks' team, I sincerely thank you for your kind words.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

BDBionic
    sweet!
    I dig it!!
    For a few main reasons especially:

1. the guys selected in the tour. There are some real, real, REAL hotties there. Not all of a single "type" either but a broad enough variety that all kindsa people will get turned on bit it. There's a lotta sites out there that fill their tours with some pretty gnarly ones but it's obvious that Harlan and his boys know what people like and that's evident in the tour. Those are guys you'd definitely want to see more of.
    2. it would seem almost a minor detail but having photos of guys as the links in the bottom left I really like, as well. like the site advertises itself as having tons and tons of content so it almost says "we have so many guys to spare we even make links outta em!" hehe. functional yet hot at the same time.
    3. everything you need to see right there without requiring you to scroll or scan. the dimensions of the splash area are perfect for just about every resolution, i'd imagine, so users can focus on the tour itself rather than having to negotiate through it. that much easier to end up at the join page.
    4. plus i like the layout of the splash. clear distinctions between text areas and image areas. like it's all blended but not overly so. congruent and fluid but not garbled and jumbled up. so many tours it's just an incomprehensible mess of photos and text and you end up putting too much energy in to trying to make sense of and notice it all instead of really seeing what's offered.

good stuff!! :groovy: :groovy:

mansites-craig
    Thanks for the feedback!!!!

I will sneak in an short term opportunity and see how many people are able to take advantage of it. Kind of a gaywide webmaster secret.

We added three new categories to Mansites.com: Straight Men, Big Dicks, and Daddies

*****but we didn't have sites pre-made for them.******

Anyone who submits sites will have a chance to get major exposure on very popular categories.

Great chance to promote your sites!!!!

I hope someone here takes advantage of it and does well.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Looks fantastic, guys!

I had a crappy connection last night s when I tried to view the site I wasn't going anywhere.

i have to agree with Brian on all counts, but I like the flow the most. It's not easy to get the right flow, at times. Especially when you're trying to get so much info out to the surfer. This is very nice!

Kudos and congrats!

Gary-Alan

Really looks good Harlan -- Thumbs up on a job well done!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Thank you for kind words everyone! From people on top of your game, I take this has high praise indeed! We'll see if you're this nice on the Get to Know Harlan thread
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com