Thread: Choosing sites to promote

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Choosing sites to promote

When it comes to new paysites or programs, how do you decide wether your going to promote them or not.

Is there something specific you look for in the program or with the paysites before signing up and sending traffic?

:evil:Ryan
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    First of all i must like the look of the paysite i am going to promote. Then i read the terms of the program i am going to sign up. If there is no terms like: we'll delete your account for inactivity in 30 days etc. and they can pay via epass and also i can see that they update regularly i sign up
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Paysite has to be well done. Operators of the site need to be honest. They need to provide exclusive content to affiliates. They need to change their website frequently and their content needs to fit into the genre or "niche" of your website. And, most important make sure they pay ontime (through CCBill or Epoch) and you get at least 50%.

Bill

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i use webmaster programs that i see posted on the forums and also the sites that other people are selling because i think if someone else is promoting them then they will be good selling websites!