Thread: New Paysite Launching Soon Needs An Affiliate Rep!

How long have you been gay?

Post New Paysite Launching Soon Needs An Affiliate Rep!

We are about to launch a new paysite and will need to find somebody to become an affiliate rep for the new site and affiliate program on adult webmaster message boards.

If you know of anywhere that i can find a person to do this for us please let me know or send me a pm on here and we can discuss things a bit more.

We want to launch our program in about 30 days so would like to find somebody that can start with us by then so that we can get you accustomed to our site, its content and also what benefits we will offer affiliated webmasters and paysite members when they join.

If you have good experience with running paysites or affiliate programs and attracting adult affiliates to join a new program i would like to hear from you.

Thank you very much for your time!
    http://www.pixelationmedia.com
    New York Based Marketing Agency!

How long have you been gay?
    Sorry you can email me at admin at pixelationmedia.com also as well as pm sorry i forgot to include that in my first message.
    http://www.pixelationmedia.com
    New York Based Marketing Agency!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sounds interesting, i will send this thread to a couple of people i know looking for work right now

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I sent you an email

Congrats on your Pending launch ... be sure to let us know when the site is live.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    welcome here you will like this board it is full of friendly people and i hope you can find your new affiliate rep from here that would be awesome