Thread: My Parting Thought for a Friday Afternoon ---

My Parting Thought for a Friday Afternoon ---

Was just helping a guy out on his setting up a new member area CMS, and it's looking pretty typical, newest updates, upcoming, most popular ... etc etc

But then I'm noticing the whole page is set for like 800x screen width, and thumbnail pics aren't nearly 200x on the longest side, and it's obviously the first pic of the set (the one where the guy is terrified and still hiding behind the potted palm, fully dressed pic).

How many of you are still building to less than 1024x for monitor viewing space? Are you able to offer up a 200x300 thumbnail and not look like a total looser when they go for the full image and it's 800x550? And does the guy have his clothes off yet? Is this the predominant display of sets available both inside and on your tour?

This is P0RN folks! ~~ Show that naughty, intimate, wet, painful, exotic exctasy scream struggling to surface amidst that fantasy fullfilling pulsing moment when you know you have achieved godlike status .... and shove it in their faces! Make them suffer if they don't renew! Tortue them with the "I coulda watched that" scene if I'd stayed on ... mentality. Grip em by the balls and SQUEEZE.

Aaahemm ... just something to think about over the weekend. I now return you to your regulary scheduled free site making at 4 in the afternoon regime ....

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    As always Bec, good advice.

Bill

Ah, at least one fan who understands my ranting .... carrry on!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Bec is god!
    :luke:

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    Bec is god!
    :luke:
    OMG -- you're delirious!!!!!