Thread: Looking for a Dedicated Server Host Recommend

How long have you been gay?

Looking for a Dedicated Server Host Recommend

I'm looking for a recommendation for a webhost that does a good job with Managed Dedicated Servers or VPS.

Been burned at Webair, Lunar Pages and now, NationalNet (worst of them all).

Anybody?

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Host Gator
    Naked Hosting
    Host Head
    Go Daddy
    Cave Creek

I use both Naked Hosting and Host Head. My VPS is with naked hosting and dedicated server with Host Head. The service at both places has been excellent and both have reasonable prices compared to some better know hosting porviders.

Hello Webstud,

The Caro.Net Network is the network home to NakedSword, XonDemand, and AEBN. Just a couple of solid reasons to hit me up and lets chat about what disappointed you with previous hosts and what you would like to see out of your next host!

Thanks in advance,
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Having been with over a dozen hosts in the past few years, I can say with a fair degree of confidence that I don't think you'll find anyone even close to the high level of service that NatNet offers You've already talked to Bill at NatNet to try and resolve your issue?

They have a few little quirks, but we have found them to be extraordinary; literally nothing we've asked for that they haven't either been able to do, or to find an equivalent solution to what we asked for.

I guess there are some people they can't satisfy but it is just so rare I hear anything bad about them I can't help but wonder if there isn't something that's been overlooked.

Hostgator, is it a joke?

Please browse through my new site for deals on adult hosting:
    http://cheapadulthostingxxx.com

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

Hosting

Although everyone knows me as Red Apple Media our hosting company is dotCOM host. We have been around for over 10 years with a lot of happy customers.

Dedicated server
    VPS (virtual dedicated)
    Shared
    collocation (manged and un-managed)

We have three data centers in San Diego, one at One Wileshire, and we just added one in Phoenix. So you have some choices.

We are not as large as .. say Cave Creek.. but after 10 years of hosting we have been around. We just decided to grow at a reasonable rate and know our customers. Odds are when you call you will get one of the two owners but even if we are not around the rest of the guys in San Diego will take good care of you.

We have both a value blend and a premium blend of bandwidth based on what you need and what your budget is.

Our data centers are a Tier 4 ( http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/D/data_center_tiers.html ) with multiple Tier 1 (and 2) providers that include AT&T, Global Crossing, Level 3, Savvis, Sprint, Verizon, and XO.

Some data centers are only a Tier 2 or 3 .. and only offer one or two bandwidth providers.

Contact me if you need more details.

Although "unlimited" everything sounds good when you are looking at hosting plans I can assure you that there are limits. After 10 years I've seen a lot of hosting companies do a lot of creative things.
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    If you are looking for fast&helpful support, stable network & quality hardware I would highly recommend TechieMedia crew. You can contact Jim ( jim [@] techiemedia.com ) for a quote.