Thread: Looking for Content (self shot / exbf ) or to hire some guys to do this?

How long have you been gay?

Looking for Content (self shot / exbf ) or to hire some guys to do this?

Hi, there is a lot of people selling self shot content, I believe the term is EXGF content?

However I am having a hard time finding this same type of content of guys. If you are unfamiliar with this content it is when a person takes a picture of themselves in the mirror or by pointing their phone/camera at themselves and rattling off a bunch of pictures.

Any content guys here sell this type of content? If not, would any guys here or guys you know like to do this?

Camper than a row of tents
    There is a pretty nasty history behind gay self shot content. I personally wouldn't go there unless the guys looked 25+. That is, if you are going to ask the general public to send it. If they are known models, that is another story.
    I post here to whore this sig.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
    There is a pretty nasty history behind gay self shot content. I personally wouldn't go there unless the guys looked 25+. That is, if you are going to ask the general public to send it. If they are known models, that is another story.
    I wouldn't accept anything without model release and copy of their license. I am also looking for non nude content.

I may have a photographer to do this style for you, (with id's etc), checking with him shortly. Roughly how many guys, and pics of each are you needing? Pics should be mixed dressed, partial nude/tease, full nude?