Thread: Spam filters!! Arggh!!

Jeff@UKSLads

Spam filters!! Arggh!!

I understand that some people really want to keep down on spam. However, using them when a sponsor is sending you weekly newsletters is quite frustrating for us.

I don't use spam alerts or filters myself, so I have to ask - Are there ways of whitelisting certain email addresses with these programs? If so, for those who are UKScallyLads affiliates and would like to receive the weekly newsletter on a regular basis, could you please PM me and I will send you the email address to whitelist. Sorry, but I don't publicize the address because it's used strictly for the newsletters.

I'm doing this because there are over 25 emails telling me to "click here to verify your email address". I'd appreciate if you whitelisted our newsletter email address rather than me having to click on 25 links.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar
    Were having the same issues with our newsletters with GWW. Thankfully it only has to be done once...then they remember you.

:evil:Ryan
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

I am personally sick and fucking tired of having to type in some stupid blurry captcha code at spamarrest...and has anyone actually read their terms that you agree to when you request they actually deliver your email to the recipient? It says its up to them to decide if your email is spam and you agree to pay $2000 for each email they deem as unsoliticed, and that you have no right of appeal. I don't agree with that, who the fuck are they to decide if my email is spam.....and who the fuck are they to want to read my email too???

I am gonna go on a personal quest to no longer email anyone using spam arrest.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com