Thread: What do people want to hear?

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

What do people want to hear?

If your trying to get someone to grab an ad spot or buy content, etc., whats the best thing to annouce to your customer to instantly grab there attention?

What have you found that works best in your favor? Do you ever think to yourself "man, there really going to miss out"!?

:evil:Ryan
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Ryan View Post
    Do you ever think to yourself "man, there really going to miss out"!?
    ALL THE TIME!

Especially when they choose price over quality.

A few years back a few companies came to me looking to get ad spots on GWW that had already advertised on another 'well-known' gay publications website, they basically told me that they had gotten burnt in their dealings because their ads didnt get any attention at all.

Unfortunately, all it takes is for an individual or company to get one bad ad buy in the gay market (especially) and they are jaded for life and simply dont want to take another 'risk' based on their past experience.

I actually think that is why so many of the straight programs who do have some pretty good looking gay paysites dont actively persue advertising on gay resources more.

They have already had their bad experience elsewhere and that has been enough for them to say they just dont want to bother anywhere else, even if the new places they could be advertising on have a proven, consistent, track record of delivering a great ROI for their investment dollars.

Not to toot our own horn with GWW but there is a reason we have marketing clients who we have worked with consistently for over 6 years, that reason isnt because they like how their ad looks on GWW, its because they are getting the tried and tested results for the amount of money they are spending.

Regards,

Lee

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar
    I guess people just dont know what they've lost until its gone?
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

i don't think most of them know then, either